Service Plans: Gold Package
Our Gold Service Plan is our best value with sixteen (16) hours of on-site basic service per month. This plan is best suited to the organization with fifteen or more end users (> 15), a more sophisticated network configuration, and regular support needs.
In addition to the basic services, the Silver Service Plan includes monthly on-site support, remote support, preventive maintenance, service packs and software patches, AntiVirus updates, and weekly technical bulletins. Remote network monitoring and management services are available to Silver subscribers for an additional fee.
The Silver Service Plan is ideal for the following:
- Regularly Scheduled Preventive Maintenance
- AntiVirus Updates
- Microsoft Security Updates
- On-Demand Crisis Response
- "I think we have a virus...."
- "I can't get to the network files..."
- Workstation doesn't boot ("What's this blue screen ...?")
- "Something's wrong with the server ..."
- Printer problems
- Staff Support/Help Desk Needs
- General Software Support
- Mobile Users/Laptops
- Wireless Support
- VPN/Remote Access Support
- Short Term Projects
- Staff changes
- New computer/laptop deployment
- Software installation
- Infrastructure Improvement
- Workstation upgrades
- Server Installation/Upgrade/Replacement
- Major software upgrade
- Internet service installation/upgrade (ISDN, DSL, T-1, etc.)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)/Remote Access
- Wireless Networks
The Gold Service Plan includes sixteen (16) hours of the following services at a fixed monthly rate:
- Certified Staff
- Night/Weekend Services
- Remote Support/Help Desk
- Preventive Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring & Management
- Network Design, Installation, & Support
- End-User Support
- Network and Internet Security
- Logistics, Management & Planning
If you have fifteen or more users, occasional projects, or a more complex network configuration, then the Gold Service Plan may be the choice for you.
For rates and a comparison to our other service offerings, please see our service comparison table.